Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2-learn to play the guitar

I love music. I love singing. I don't know that I'm very good at it, but I love to do it. And I would love to someday take guitar lessons.

I don't know how hard it is to play the guitar. I guess my biggest hangup is that I don't know how to read music. I have a very basic understanding of music from elementary school. I fear that I won't be able to do it. Reading music seems like a daunting task.

Regardless, playing guitar is on my list of things to do.

1 comment:

Longmont Mom said...

This is on my list too! If you want a no pressure way to start, Music with Madelyn - the kids music play class teacher in Boulder teaches a workshop aimed at moms. She teaches only three chords to start with, works with you one on one and then you participate in a group class learning simple kid-friendly songs. You can at least try it out and see if more expensive lessons are worth it! :)